Sunday, August 4, 2013

5th Wave




This book is intense, odd for me. It was definitely out of my genre area, but serious read, many have said it will next big winner of this year, but wow on violence and darkness.  I'm not sure what or how I would rate it.  So many love it.  It  is very sci-fi, with aliens, zombies, and a weird twisted love story.  It is complicated is an understatement.  Check out the trailers here, I plan to add this to back of my copy so students can watch the trailer when they pick it up off my shelves.   I did like the story over all, and it does have a good theme, but many said you could not put it down.  I was able to several times.  It would make an interesting movie and I am sure some think it is the next Hunger Games.  I am not so sure.  But I think my sci-fi lovers will enjoy it.


QRCode

No comments:

Post a Comment