Sunday, December 22, 2013

NetGalley

Well now that college is over and I have succeed in all my classes.  I am constantly reading books on my list of books to read.  I became a member of NetGalley and that will just load my ipad with the latest books to be reviewed.

I just read one by Elizabeth Scott called Heartbeat.  Which is coming out in April 2014 for YA and it is a beautiful tragic story that questions the right and wrong of using life support systems to keep someone alive just for the sake of their unborn child.  Asking teens to tackle this type of morality is a big issue in this sweet tale of loss and love.  The smart girl is frozen in a stupor until she finds a car thief, druggie who is hurting as much as she is and just wants to go back in time together and fix the wrongs.  Somehow they find a way to help one another with their broken hearts and continue more than just a Heartbeat.

 

I can't wait for more fun books to be approved and added to the my pile of TBR list.
Happy Reading.
dk

No comments:

Post a Comment